Ibrahim joined ADSERO - Ragy Soliman & Partners as a Senior Associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets department in December 2022. He has more than 13 years of experience across various areas of Egyptian law, including, Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Capital Markets and Commercial matters. Prior to joining ADSERO, Ibrahim worked for the Financial Regulatory Authority (FRA) and several top-tier asset management corporations in Egypt.
Ibrahim specializes in direct and indirect acquisitions of Egyptian legal entities and capital markets transactions. Also, Ibrahim has developed unique expertise in general corporate matters in Egypt. Additionally, he has amassed extensive knowledge in major IPOs and private placements, which entailed cooperating with International Counsels in reviewing and drafting the relevant sections of the Prospectus, as well as reviewing and drafting the Public Subscription Notices. In addition, Ibrahim has experience in various Sukuk transactions, securitization transactions and drafting the Prospectus and contracts in such matters.
Reviewed and audited more than 40 transactions in direct and indirect acquisitions, including:
- Chimp 1 investment SPV RSC LTD over Beltone Financial Holding;
- Banque Misr over CI Capital Holding;
- Veon Holding B.V over Global Telecom Holding;
- Americana Holding for Egyptian Restaurants LTD over Egyptian Company for International Touristic Projects;
- Pioneers Holding (share swap transaction) over:
- Giza General Contracting and Real Estate Investment Co. S.A.E.
- El Kahra Housing
- Electro Cable Co.
- Elsaeed Contracting and Real Estate Investment Company
- United Housing & Developments
- Liem Vest and Tawasool Holdings over Alexandria Medical Services;
- Aldar Holdings over Sixth October Development and Investment in Cairo (SODIC); and
- Vodacom Group limited over Vodafone Egypt Telecommunications.
Reviewed and audited over 20 IPOs and Listing transactions, including:
- Beltone Private Equity (BPE);
- Cairo for Investment and Real Estate Development (CIRA);
- Fawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments (Fawry);
- E-Finance for Digital and Financial Investment S.A.E. (E-Finance);
- Macro Group Pharmaceuticals (Macro capital);
- Eastern Company S.A.E.;
- Taaleem Management Services; and
- Integrated Diagnostics Holdings PLC (IDH) (dual listing).
Reviewed and audited four Sukuk transactions, including:
- The first Sukuk issuance in the Egyptian market from EFG Hermes Sukuk for Talaat Mostafa Group with total value of EGP 2 billion.
- Two issuances for the Sarwa Sukuk with total value of EGP 5.5 billion, per issuance.
- EFG Hermes Sukuk issuance for Cairo for Investment and Real Estate Development (CIRA) with net amount of EGP 600 million.
Drafted the regulation of Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) issued by FRA, in addition to being a Substantive Secretariat Member of the Central Shareaa Committee for Sukuk.
2019 – Present – In progress, Ph.D. in Shareholders Rights in IPO & Tender Offer Transactions, Cairo University
2013 – Master’s degree in International Legal & Commercial Transactions and Logistics, Arab Academy for Science & Technology and Maritime Transport University
2007 – LL. B, English Section, Faculty of Law, Ain Shams
STAY UPDATED WITH NEWS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSFEED