TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION
We are completely cognizant of the competitive and regulatory changes that shape the industry – a top priority in effectively supporting this sector. Our dedicated network across multiple jurisdictions and influential cities, allows us to foster and share industry knowledge and expertise across a full spectrum of legal and geographical backgrounds. Combining our talents and resources in these areas allows us to effectively provide our Telecom Digital Media and Technology (TDMT) clients with practical solutions regardless of where they are located – a fundamental difference that puts Adsero at a great advantage among other firms.
In addition to working with large telecommunications companies, our team members also worked with start-ups and mid-sized and emerging enterprises that are developing and enhancing their market position.
Being well-versed in the common challenges businesses face in various growth stages is imperative, especially when resources, time and funding are limited. With a collaborative, forward-thinking approach, we can effectively help clients with practical and cost-effective solutions, along with the strategic direction needed to successfully launch their business.
To cater to our client’s evolving needs, we provide strategic insight and support from both ends of the spectrum – from investors to start-ups. Access to our tech-savvy team members and a large network of domestic and international legal resources makes us accessible any time, any day and anywhere.
Our team is uniquely qualified to provide creative solutions to the most challenging matters, including:
- Structuring & shareholders’ affairs strategy
- Negotiations, exit strategies and initial public and private offerings
- Preparation for financing rounds and shareholder arrangements
- Partnerships, joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Employment and consulting arrangements
- Venture capital and private equity fund formation
- Due diligence on IT companies
- Intellectual property protection strategy and enforcement
- Advice on acquiring software and hardware from suppliers and contractors
- Privacy, consumer protection and anti-spam matters
- Commercial technology relating to outsourcing, system development/implementations, staff augmentation, licensing, SaaS, IaaS, e-commerce, cloud and related agreements
- Licensing, distribution, contracting and outsourcing arrangements
- Cybersecurity, data breaches and risk management
- Policy work, IT security policies, document retention policies, BYOD
Developing a team around the needs of our clients requires a firm that delivers a wide range of services, and the ability to easily incorporate lawyers from other practice areas at any point in time.
Our team members have been involved in some of the most influential, transformative TDMT cases and deals.